Pages

Monday 7 September 2020

Taha Hinengaro!! TONGAN LANGUAGE WEEK!!


MALO E LELEI EVERYONE!! It's Tongan Language week this week. We have started learning about the beautiful Island of Tonga. Our learning for this whole week will also be based on Tongan language. So for these task we had to find out four different Tongan words to say to someone. These words are what I usually say or show in school and in my family.   Then we had to find one piece of information about the history of Tonga!! I found heaps of information so I just wrote it in. As our last task we had to find out how Tonga was found/ named or created. Once again I found heaps of information and just put it in. Anyways, I enjoyed this task because I learnt different things about a different Island. Happy Tongan language week everyone and I hope you guys Enjoy this time!!!

4 comments:

  1. ʻEi MAMAREI ʻoku ou saiʻia he ngaue kuo ke fai ke tauhi ia. Meia Kēlepi

    Hey MAMAREI i love the work that you've done so far soo keep it up. From Caleb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Masiʻi Mamarei ʻoku ou saiʻia ʻi hoʻo blog pea ʻoku mohu founga hoʻo silaiti
    Wow Mamarei i love your blog post and your slides are very creative

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malo e lelei Mamarei I like your slide and your words
    it very better than my words but keep it up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Mamarei i love your blog post and your slides are very creative keep it up

    ReplyDelete