Pages

Thursday 20 August 2020

Day 4 of Lock Down

This was our dinner last night. It's beef stew with a couple veggies like carrot and potato. We had this with rice. It's was really hot, but tasted really good. It was a bit rich, but the rice help keep the flavour balanced. This was made by Me, and my mum. I always help my mum with anything, including cooking, washing dishes, and doing to clothing. Usually it's always me she calls.

 For this morning I made us a very tasty smoothy. It's made with frozen mango bits, custard flavoured yogurt, four banana's and milk. This meant to be for me only in a small cup, but then I remembered about my family, so I made a larger one. It tastes really nice and it's very smmoth.

As always, my lock down is still going splended. I'm having fun at home while doing doing school work. Most times I have to do house work and help my mum so I try my best to finish as much work as I can. It's also really hard for me to focus on school work, because my mum always needs me, and I'm always looking after my nephew. I try my best to say that I need to do my work, but I want my family to be happy as well, so I just do it.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aloha au ʻo Mamarei makemake maoli ʻoe i ka leʻaleʻa a makemake wau pehea e haʻi ai iā mākou e pili ana iā ʻoe a makemake au e hōʻoluʻolu i kāu meaʻai akā hana nui. Hi Mamarei Looks like you really enjoyed the challenge and I like how you tell us about it and I wish I could taste your food but great work.

    Keep up the great work Ka pai



    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia orana Mamarei,
    It looks like you are having a great time in lockdown keeping busy helping out your whanau at home - that smoothie looks delicious! Take care, Ms. Tapuke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Orana Ms Tapuke,

      I am having a fun time in lockdown, but still as busy ever! I try my best to multitask, as in doing trying to finish off school work and helping my family. I love my smoothy and tried my best to not drink it all!! hahahahaha!!

      Have a great time during lockdown, Mamarei

      Delete