Pages

Thursday 26 September 2019

Should we trust family more than friends



My Position: We should trust family more than friends!


Your friends might turn their back on you


Family relationships and loyalties are the strongest and most important


Family will always be by your side in your troubled times




Do you believe we should trust family more than friends? Honestly, this is quite difficult, because I trust both, but for this I think I can trust family more than friends because you might have fake friends that turn their backs on you, family will always be honest and loyal till the end, and family will always be by your side in the unpleasant times.




Firstly, I think I trust my family more than my own friends, because I'm afraid that my friends might end up being fake and turning their backs on me. Unlike family, they actually stick you until you know you’ve had enough. For example, when me and my cousin were little we used to be best friends with this one girl named Tiare. She used to be our friend, until we found out that she started telling rumors about me and my cousin Jarreka. So now we make sure that our friends are people who are with us in our darkest times. Which brings me to my next point.




My next point is that family will always be honest and loyal. The only reason why I say this is because, when you have a really big crush on someone or you just have a big secret you expect your family to keep it a secret, which they will, but with friends, one mistake and boom your secret has been broadcasted to the world. So basically it’s like my first point…. Only that family will always be there to keep your secrets safe with them and that they make sure your happy.




Lastly, your family will always be there to look after you when your sad. This is my main reason why I trust my family over my friends. The actual reason why I love this is because it’s TRUE. People say family will only laugh at you, but the truth to that is that they only say that because, probably there family didn’t care if they cried. That’s why I know that it’s important to tell your family if there is any drama happening at school or even at your own home, so that they can help you deal with whatever problem you’ve got.





So do you think that you can trust family more? I think this is a very valuable lesson to the people who disagreed at first because this can teach you to not be afraid to tell anyone about your problems, make sure that your secret only goes to someone you trust with all your heart, and that you don’t end up having fake friends like me and my cousin jarreka did. So that brings you to the end of my talk, hope you enjoyed it, and hope you agree with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment