Pages

Tuesday 24 October 2017

Acting in a scene


On Tuesday in the morning, room 10 literacy was watching Mr Bean act live and it was called “ Invisible drums ‘’ then after we watched the video room 10 literacy went to the Pt England School field. Miss West was explaining what we were going to do. I was very enthusiastic, but at the same time I felt bored because there was so much talking but we needed to know the instructions because without the instructions we won't know what to do.

She said that one person will be in a scene doing something and when she says freeze then the person who is in the scene freezes and then another random person comes in and changes the scene, So that’s what we did. But the one that I loved was when my cousin Amira was in a position like she was running away from the bank because she just finished robbing it,then Miss West chose my friend Jedida to change the scene so she did. Jedida went up to Amira and started doing a funny exercise.


Then Mrs West said to have one group of three or four to do a scene. I wanted to do a dead photo frame with my Best friend Esther and my friend Jedida, but we never got chosen. Then we had to go back to class because it was just about to rain. I hope that we can do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment