Pages

Thursday 13 August 2020

Telling time


For this task we had to write down the time that was shown on the clock. Then we had to write it in the written form. Am means the morning and Pm means in the afternoon or evening, either one. Then we had to solve a bunch of time word problems. As for the create task we had to make two different slides and add in 5 different word problems. All I did was keep the same words, but changed up the numbers. That however is for you guys to try and do.  The rest of the slides are just my answers of the questions. I used a paper from home because right now I don't have my maths book with me here.

2 comments:

  1. kia orana Mamarei, it is nice seeing you bloging your maths about telling the time you actually can tell the time I like how you wrote your description about what you did in this task.

    From Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yolanda are you suppose to comment what they did for Taha

      Delete