Pages

Thursday 21 November 2019

Rainbows End Trip

Yesterday the Year 7s of Pt England School had a fun time at Rainbows End. We got to take a bus ride, but the first group of people got there early and had to wait for the rest of us because the took too long and we were getting angry, angry enough to say "We want out money back". Once we got there we got our bags checked for some sharp objects and glass bottles. Then some of the workers gave us some bands so that they know we came with a group. It was funny with my group because we went on the roller coaster first, then this other ride I can't really remember the name. Then we went on the family carts. It was really funny because me and my friend Hope was driving in the same car together and at the end of the rise we were supposed to stop but instead she pressed on the green button and crashed into our team helper. They blamed me because they said I was behind the wheel when really it was mainly my friend. Then near the end the boys and our helper in our group went to the Scorpio carts, while me and my other two friends Hope and Jarreka went on the extreme Stratosphere. It was so crazy because we went upside down for 5 seconds and screamed. Overall it was the best time ever. The funny thing is that i'm going back to Rainbows End this Saturday for my nieces Birthday Celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment