Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2019

New Kittens


Today, my mum took me and my sister to one of our family member's house to collect 2 beautiful Kittens. They are both females, and their sisters. Their old name was Missy and Simba, but my mum changed their names into Poko and Loko. Poko is the Kitten that's on my head, and Loko is the Kitten sleeping on my shoulder. When I first held them, they scratched me on my leg and my hand. So I decided to give them some time and they really warmed up to me. Poko belongs to my sister Roimata. She is exactly like her. They both sleep alot, they like to cause trouble, but never really get's introuble, and they both don't like me. Loko is my kitten. She is boring like me, get's introuble alot like me, and she's playful like me. These two are the first kittens to not hate me. Before everytime I tried entering my own house I couldn't because my old cats and kittens would always scratch me or hiss. By far the only cats that didn't do anything to me was my old cat Blackie, Simba, and Sazoo. 

Here's a few videos of my 2 kittens playing!







No comments:

Post a Comment