Pages

Friday 20 March 2020

My life in Te Whare Tapa Wha

Image result for te whare tapa wha
The area's for Te Whare Tapa Wha are Taha Tinana (Fitness and hygeiene), Taha Whanau (Relationships with family and friends), Taha Hinangaro (Positive mindset), and Taha Wairua (Religious belifes).  Taha Whanau is a strength in my life because I'm always there to support my close cousin Jarreka. People always notice that me and Jarreka are always together 24/7. I also support the rest of my family, and respond in a positive way. Almost everyday I'm with my mum helping her make our dinner, set up the table, and basically act like my mum. Sometimes I think "Am I doing this right?, Should I be doing this?, and what will my mum think of this?".  I think I can improve on Taha Tinana. I mean, I do wash my hands so I don't spread germs, and I do go shower everyday. But the problem is, I'm not that fit. I wanna try running and exercising. Also, I think I should try and eat more healthier. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Mamarei,

    Taha Whanau is a definite strength for you because of the support you give and receive from u your immediate family especially your Mum and your cousin.

    I like how you have identified that Taha Tinana (Physical Health) is an area to work on and you have specific ways that you can make improvements.

    I look forward to seeing more blog posts from you as you take on different TAHA CHALLENGES and share ways to build your TAHA POWERS!

    Take care - stay safe,
    Ms. Tapuke

    ReplyDelete