Pages

Friday 6 March 2020

Te Taha Whanau

This is my Te Taha Whanau work for inquiry. Te Taha Whanau for me means ways on how people in your community,chruch, sport group, classmates, family, and friends support you. The main people I added was my family and friends. I have so many people who inspire me to be my greatest self and who are very very important and special to me. The main people I put in my paper is my teachers because they help me with my work and they tell me what I can do better at. Then my family, especially my mum, dad, brother and sisters. They are very important because I don't know what i'd do without them. Last is my friends Jazzelle and Jarreka. Jarreka is my classmate,family and friend. She's improtant to me because she actually makes me feel special by making me happy, also people think me and her suit being twins.Then Jazzelle. She supports me by making me laugh, so basically putting me in a good mood.

I share my life with my extended and immediate family. Especially my friends.

1 comment: