Pages

Monday 15 June 2020

Introduction to Decimals


Task Description: For this task we had to watch a video and write down what we learnt from it about decimals. Then we had to write down the decimals as a number and convert decimal numbers to words. Then we watched another video about converting decimals to fractions. We also had to write down notes. On the the next few slides we had to convert decimals into fractions. This was really really easy because I did this last year, but i just had to think back. 

2 comments:

  1. Kia orana Mamarei I enjoyed reading your blog post about decimals. I also love how you added a task description explaining what you did for your task.Did you find this task hard?
    Keep up the amazing blog posts!
    Kind regards Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Orana Marie,

      Thanks for your comment. Honestly, yeah. The task was quite hard because I was having trouble thinking of the thousandths and hundredths. By the way thanks for complimenting me on my blog. Hahahaha. Anyways, thanks

      Delete