Pages

Friday 21 October 2016

The Run Away Robot

Once upon a time there was a  mad scientist who made a robot named Judy and she was a girl who had two legs and two hands she looked like a real human. While Judy was sleeping she dreamed of escaping  from her creator because she has been living inside a prison for 30 years. While her creator was sleeping she wrote a note and it said I am very sorry you have to hear this but I ran away from home because you have kept me inside your lab for a very long time and now I want to be free so I hope you have fun without me around love Judy. Next morning when the creator woke up he said Judy o Judy where are you until he saw a note that said from Judy and he new that it was going to be bad so he opened it and he read it. When he finished reading it he felt very sad and he started to cry.Well Judy was walking she was so hungry so when it was night time she went back to the lad and she grabbed some food until she heard crying from her creators bedroom. Well she was grabbing some food and hearing her creator crying she heard the nose get even louder and louder so she scanned the nose and it said that he was coming so she quickly grabbed lots and lots of food out of the creators frig and cubed and grabbed her box and a blanket and ran away under a school playground and the school's name was Pt england school and it was a very  kind school with a principal named russell burt. In the morning she woke up and saw lots and lots of kids playing on the playground. When she saw them she got so scared that she started to scream and shout out please I have no harm to you wonderful kids please spare me I am begging you please!!! When the kids heard her they said that they will not do anything bad to you we just want someone to play with our friend Lagi and he is a boy who loves cats and dogs. Cats, dogs what are those said Judy and the kids said a cat is a very furry animal that has two eyes and ears and have a very small mouth. Then what is a dog and the kids said a dog is like a cat but less furry and does not have a very small mouth. Ok said Judy is it ok if i play with friend yes said the kids you can play with her but just one question yes anything can you tell us where you came from asked the kids. Judy said she was created by a mad scientist until I ran away because he was making her in his servant when she just wanted to be free. So why did you run away when you could have just told him that you just wanted to be free? I didn’t think about that said Judy. Thank you kids for helping me ficks my mistakes. Your welcome said the kids. Come on girls lets go and make younger kids happy,ok. While Judy was walking home her creator was wishing that he wasn't mean to Judy in the first place so he walked around his house until he saw a reflection of Judy. Well Judy was walking she saw a reflection of her creator. When they were both walking they saw each other and said I missed you so much. Can you forgive me. Judy said I don’t know if I should or if I should not. The creator said that he was so sorry for treating her like a prisoner inside his lad and then Judy said that she was going to forgive her creator for what he has done.


                                                             THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment