Pages

Thursday 2 April 2020

ELJ - Activity 2 - Redesign NZ flag


Today I finished my day 2 activity. We had to redesign the New Zealand flag and to spread hope to everyone through this rough time. The New Zealand flag was made in March 1834 by Albert Hastings Markham.I know the holy Christ is looking over us all and making sure all of us are looking after each other. So for my I have added a few things. So I put a triangle on my flag because to me it represents our mountains (Maunga).  In the middle of the mountain I put New Zealand in the middle to represent the whole island, and everyone and thing that's in it right now. On the left I put on the New Zealand fern to represent the plants and animals in New Zealand, cause i'm a nature loving person. Last but not least on the right. So on the right I put on the four stars because I just wanted to add something from the flag.  

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your neat design Mamarei! I love how maunga is represented in your triangle and our country in it's midst. Mamarei - what message would you like Kiwis to get from seeing your flag here right now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mamarei, it's Esther, see your still keeping up the great work, keep working hard even if you fail, because failure is a road to success. (:

    ReplyDelete