Pages

Friday 8 July 2016

My 6 thinking hats



How I feel about my artwork or the whole process.
I felt very proud of my artwork  because it took me long week to finish my artwork. I also Felt a bite excited because it was so much fun.
What did I enjoy most of all or what was the best thing about my painting.
I enjoyed painting. I also enjoyed talking to my friends while painting because sometimes it gets so lonely while painting.
What did I find hard or I didn’t like.
It was so hard to paint because the paint was getting so dried that i was not able to paint. I did not like my painting because it was going in the out lines.                        
              
How can I do my art better next time?
I will try to be a bite more positive when i am painting because when i was 5 years old i did not know how to do painting.  I will also try to be a bite more careful when having new people around the classroom.
What was the most interesting thing I did or my friends did.
I loved my friend Hopes painting it was so inspiring because it had so much detail in it. I loved my other friend Amira's painting because her painting was so delicate and pretty.

What did I learn most about?
I  learned how to draw on a paper very soft  when doing art. I also learnt how to make a Eiffel Tower  from paris, france.

No comments:

Post a Comment