Pages

Tuesday 13 June 2017

Coin Chatching Challenge

Woah!!! Today we just finished playing a game challenge that was so supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and bewildering. While  Miss West  was showing us an example I was feeling a bit hysterical about the challenge. It looked so easy to the other students in my class, but  to me I felt a bit unsure about it. Usually I’d be so very euphoric about challenge’s, but on this challenge I felt a bit apprehensive because we have to try to  keep a counter on your elbow while trying to use gravity. Gravity means the force that attracts a body towards the centre of the earth, or towards any other physical body having mass.

Miss West asked us if we could form a circle shape outside so we did. When we finished making the circle we got a counter each and the first colour that i got was black which is my favorite colour because sometimes it reminds me of myself whenever i am mad and it calms me down. Whenever we finish catching our first counter then we have to raise our hands so that Miss West knows that we have caught our first on but most of the time kids would lie to Miss West that they caught their first one but they didn’t. When i was trying to catch my black counter it took me hours to catch it but then i managed to catch it so then i raised my hand and i got the colour red which was my second fav colour.


When i tried to throw the two counters up i dropped one of it so i tried again and it looks like i used gravity which means The force that attracts a body toward the center of the earth, or toward any other physical body having mass. For most purposes Newton's laws of gravity apply, with minor modifications to take the general theory of relativity into account. I used gravity because when i saw one of my classmates do it i said in my head * Huh? that looks like a pretty good* so that’s when i started using gravity.



When i got my 3rd,4th,5th,6th,7th,8th,9th,10th counter i finally got to my 11th counter so then i went to one of my classmates and asked him  how many counters he had and he said* I've got 20* so i said*wow you've got more than me because i only got 11 until Miss West said to all of us if we could come to the court so that we can count our counters and put them back so we did except kids were  dropping their counters which was good news for all of us because we got to steal the counters and pretend that we got more.

Here is some photos of us all.




















1 comment:

  1. Was it fun? I will like to try it with my mates...Good work on your writing Mamarei. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete