Pages

Thursday 28 March 2019

Book Review - Maui Dolphins

To be honest…… I’m not much of a fish lover, but,
my dad is. Nearly every holiday and weekend my dad
goes fishing with his workmates. I think my dad would love
this little passage because he is studying about different kinds
of fish. He wants to look for unique fishes such as a Maui
Dolphin.  Only once i’ve been fishing with my dad, and he
said he just dislikes seeing the same fish and the same
things over and over again. So I think my dad would love to
see such beautiful dolphins such as these. I hope that one
day my dad would find these dolphins, take a picture of
them, and be proud of himself because he wanted to find
a fish that's unique, and he did. So I know for a fact that
this book would definitely be good for my dad.


Dad’s Rating of the book: A++


My rating of the book: B

The reason why my rating of the book is so low is because I
just don’t like it when other people go around eating random
fish. But I know that my dad’s rating of the book would be
really high because he loves reading about different kinds
of fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment