Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2019

What makes a great child?


What makes a great Child?



Do you know what makes a significant child? Think about these points. A good child is helpful and shows their appreciation for others. They show their appreciation by cooking dinner for their family, using their initiative and doing work without being asked as well as using their WITS when someone is annoying them.

Firstly, what makes an astonishing sibling or child is being helpful. Being helpful is like another meaning for showing appreciation. By being helpful you can make your family dinner as a thank you for making dinner for you. You make them something small like an island type of food, like Chop-Soy, with rice and a salad. They could also make something simple like eggs and toast. For example, in my family, the two younger siblings make dinner for our family. Sometimes we even make them lunch before we go to school. The types of dinner we make them are soups, island food like Taro, and raw fish or just something that we know they’ll love.

Next, being an amazing sibling or child is being able to use your initiative. Using your initiative means being able to do your work or chores without being asked. If you do your work without being asked, your parents will be so joyful, because that way they won’t need to come home from work and do all the housework. In my family, I and my other two siblings take one week each doing the dishes. Usually, my mum does my older brothers ( Christopher )work because he’s never at home, but luckily I'm at home so I do his dishes the majority of the time. Or if my mum comes back from work she can always find me either cleaning and packing the dishes or vacuuming the floor.

Also, another way that makes a good child is by using your W.I.T.S. There is a specific meaning for each letter that comes with the word WITS. The letter W stands for walk away. Meaning if your family or sibling is annoying you walk away from the problem to avoid getting into more trouble. The letter I stands for ignore it. So if your sibling is paranoid you, just ignore them. T stands for talk about it, not yell about it. Talk about it means they’ve just got to go to the person who is annoying them and tell them the honest truth. Last, the letter S. That letter stands for seek for help, meaning if your getting annoyed just look for someone older than them and tell them. The reason why they should use their WITS is because they want to make the right decision for themselves. The way their making the right decision for themselves is because their won’t get in trouble for being to loud or calling the adults name. For example, in my family me and my older sister always fight. When we fight, I just remember to use my WITS by walking away from the situation, ignoring my sister, talking to her about it and seek help from my mum.

Do you think these three points is a great way to make a great child? If these three things happen to you, just use these three points and you’ll probably be okay. Please feel free to leave a comment and tell me if you agree to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment