Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2020

Day 2 of Lock Down

How am I feeling about this lockdown? Honestly, i'm sort of enjoying this. Enjoying the fact that I get to do most things I can't do at school, but at the same time i'm missing all my friends. This top photo was just yesterday when my sister in law wanted to do my hair and I ended up looking like this. I was quite shocked about this look, because usually I have really fluffy and curly hair.
Also most people think I use my baby nephew Armani as an excuse to not come onto our online school meets, but I just like showing him off. This picture is when I got to feed him his lunch and put him to sleep. Even though i'm not fully Samoan I gave it a go on singing two Samoan songs from school and a Samoan lullaby that my Samoan sister in law taught me. I'm still learning how to pronounce the words properly, and my sister in law said that she thinks i'm doing pretty good. I might put up a video of me singing them but here are the links. Ufiufi was one of the main songs I sang to him to make him happy when my nephew was sad or tired. Le ali'ie le atua e is another song and last but not least is Moe Moe Pepe. This is now the current song I sing to him or the Cook Island and english version of "My God Loves Me"

Here is a very cute picture of him when we was very very little. He looks exactly like his father, but has the attitude of his mother. In my spare time I also like to finish off my work, carry on looking after my nephew, help cook a few things like pineapple pie or banoffee pie and practice my Mihi that I posted a few months back!!

So as you can see I always show Taha whanau. I'm always there to help the family, always keeping a close connection with my extended family and friends, even through this rough time. I'm also training for our cross country by eating healthy (only because my mother told me to) and going to walks and runs with my sister in law. I also do a bunch of netball training outside sometimes with my sister and sister in law. So i'm also trying to improve on my Taha Tinana. Well that's all I have to say!! Please feel free to leave a comment and tell me how are you feeling during this lockdown? 

But until next time:

BAIIII!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment