Pages

Wednesday 26 August 2020

Day 2 Of Wk 2 Lock-Down

Hello everyone, I'm back with more updates from my lock-down. I found  out that we'll be going  back to school on Monday!! I'm looking forward to it, just because I get to see my friends again, but also because I can focus on my school work more. I'm working on learning how to make different foods with my sister in law and my mum. They were gossiping about me and laughing, so it must've been something weird that my mum made up, not to mention I also heard my name. Anyways, this was our dinner. We had spicy pork belly with some beans and rice. It was so hot, and the texture was so good!!  

Me and my mum were the ones who made our dinner. It was hard because me and my mum were moving around too much. It didn't help when I kept getting a growling for making heaps of noises whenever I had to crush the garlic. Not to mention it kept waking up my nephew and then I had to put him to sleep. He woke up like 15 times and I had to keep putting back to sleep. So I quickly finished up and was really  happy!!

Lately I haven't been doing any physical things because the weather keeps changing. One time it was funny because it was sunny, but it was raining, and usually I only see that happen in the Cook Islands. Oh yeah, and I'm still doing a bunch of dance games with my sister and keeping a balance on my school work and house work. Sometimes I apologise for leaving our class meet because my mum always needs me and then I miss out on so much information that would help me with my work, because usually I don't really understand much, but luckily I talked to one of the girls in my class on email. 

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this blog post and I hope you have an amazing rest of the lock-down!!

No comments:

Post a Comment