Pages

Monday 31 August 2020

Converting Units (Similar to last week's work)

For this task we had to solve different converting units word problems. For one of the tasks we had to convert tonnes into Kilograms. Then we had to solve the question about Whaea Kelly.As our last task on slide 2 was to fill in the gaps.This went on till slide 4. It had different converting unit questions, but still sort of the same filling in the gaps task. I found these quite hard because I forgot how to convert the units. I then looked on my blog from my previous task and remembered. Slide 5 was when we had to fill in the gaps, but we had a few letters. We used the answer we had from slide 5 to answer slide 6. We had to find the answer we put in slide 5 to crack the code. The code was really hard because I had to keep going back and forth. Overall the task we hard, but I enjoyed it!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malo E Lelei Mamarei, I like your maths and your task description. This explains that you actually really understand about converting units, but next time when you write your task description can you explain what your favourite part of about the task?

    Keep up the great work Mamarei!

    Kind regards
    Yolanda

    ReplyDelete