Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2020

Reading Scales


For this week we are learning how to read different kind of scales. Measure how much something weighs and it will give you kilograms, grams, pounds. This week our Walt is to read scales on various measuring devices and to learn how to read scales. There are different scales and you can use it to measure different kind of this so in my task today I am learning how to measure a ruler and a Measuring Jug and the last thing is how to read a thermometer. 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Mamarei I enjoyed reading your presentation about reading scales.I also like how descriptive you made your task description.Did you find this task hard?
    Keep up the great work
    Kind regards Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Orana Mamarei, It is awesome to see you completing your maths with a nice lengthy task description, however I am still waiting to see your Create task. Keep up the good work Mamarei.

    ReplyDelete