Pages

Monday 24 August 2020

Day 1 Of Week 2 Lock-Down

Hey Everyone!! So the weekends just finished and I'm back with more information about my lock-down!! It's still busy and fun, but lately I've been staying up during most of the nights because during the day I help my family and during the night I try my best to fully of sort of finish off my school work. On Friday I went with my cousins to one of the sister's dad's house. We went there just to celebrate the father's birthday with a barbeque. It was nice getting to meet the in law's of my cousins, not to mention they were very friendly and respectful. So we had a huge feed with the dad, his kids, just 2 of his siblings and his niece and nephew.

After we ate us kids went to the garage and sat on the motorbikes and starting vibing to a bunch of songs. We even had Ice-Cream and were being idiots in the garage. It was so much fun, and then my cousin and her sister's boyfriends niece went upstairs and ate some cookies with milk, but I was too tired to join them.

Anyways, this cute picture of my nephew was when he was born and he just woke up from his sleep. Honestly he freaked up out when my mum said that he came out SLEEPING!! He was knocked out, but then he woke up when he was being cleaned. He also have his mum a rip in the belly, because his head was massive!!Anyways, he's 6 months about to go to 7. I can't wait for him to get older!!

Also my Lock-down is still going well, and I'm still staying up most nights trying to finish off school work. And in the day i'm still trying my best to carry on doing school work while doing house work. I'm trying to keep a very good balance between  my housework and school work, and so far it's going very good-ish.

Taha Tinana is still being worked on  as we are still very busy and it's still a very bad weather. The rest of the taha's are going well and I can't wait to go back to  school!!

No comments:

Post a Comment