Pages

Monday 31 August 2020

Taha Whanau - What are the roles in my family?


For this task had to explain what Taha Whanau meant. As you can see I've written down "Taha Whanau means the relationships between you, your community, your church and your family. Then we had to use  those squares to  write down what each member of your family does in the house!! I decided to create my own avatar of each family member, and then add an actual photo of them. I've added heaps of things for my father and brother. Each of these roles were very important to show in our family. I help my mum clean and cook. My dad was the one who always gave us money to buy the things we needed. My brother always made us laugh even though we're in a bad time.  My sister always sang for us and always made sure we weren't completely bored in the house. And lastly, I'm half of everyone. I cook and clean, I make sure I provide as much money that I have to my family, I always make weird jokes to my family to make them laugh, and I sing with my sister to keep our family happy!

1 comment:

  1. Kia Orana Mamarei, I like how you did your taha whanau about your family. I like how you wrote about your family and about what your family does in your house hold. It looks like you have a great family that does every in your house.

    Kind Regards,
    Yolanda

    ReplyDelete