Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

Highlights for Year 8 Camp

 On Wednesday morning us year 8's had to make our way to school. We got on a bus for two whole hours and went to Kvcc ( Kaueranga Vallay Christian Camp ). We then had the chance to be introduced to the owners Phill and Shelly. After we had morning tea and got ready for the Cross Games. It's all about team work. 


My three highlights for each are these. So on Wednesday my three highlights were shouting at my team to lie down when we did the body surfing game. The second highlight was when I got to paint on heaps of my teams faces. I got angry at one of the boys (Hunter J) because he said that he'd let me draw hearts on his cheeks, but ran away from me. The last highlight was when I almost lost my voice while the boys in Coromandel and Kauri had to pull the rope for Tug-O-War.


Thursday morning was one of the best highlights because my dorm got in trouble because Lepisi and Jarreka woke all of us up and started cleaning. They thought it was 6 in the morning, so it was a honest mistake. So we got in trouble because those two girls woke up all of us girls. Second highlight was when all of us girls we getting angry because there was a very long line of girls waiting to go shower. And the last highlight of Thursday was when we all got to see everyone's performance. Honestly Teames should've come 1st place because their act was really funny.


And for Wednesday's highlights  is when we all got to clean up and my dorm was the cleanest. The second highlight was when one of the boys gave me and Jarreka some chocolate on our way back to school and because the boys were doing to terrible job at singing. Me and Jarreka were singing like boys and no one noticed. The last highlight was when we went to the Ngatea Water Gardens and got to pet some cute animals and did a few fun tasks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment