Pages

Thursday 27 August 2020

Day 3 Wk 2 Of Lock-Down

Last night me and my two sisters (one of them is my sister in law) stayed up making some apple crumble and chocolate brownies. It was so much fun, even when I made some mess on my clothing with the flour. We had to wait for a bit because my sister in law was writing what to do. The only reason why we did this was because my mum wanted me to learn how to make it. Just so that once my brother and his small family moves out I know how to make it and can do it myself. 

This was our end result. Oh yea, we even got a new dining table, because we're giving some of  our back up stuff to my brother and our old dining table. We've had it for 25 or more years, so this is our first time giving our table away. Luckily my mum got $150 from my brother for the table,  but then she  had to give $180 to buy the new table. With the brownies, we added some icing sugar to make it look better. Anyways, I'll just make a slide deck  about how to make these two (If I can remember).

No comments:

Post a Comment