Pages

Thursday 27 August 2020

Metric Conversions


For this we had to learn about metric conversions. We learnt how to convert different masses, lengths and capacity into different things. Length means how tall or long something is. It's basically  like measuring how tall you door is, or how tall someone is!! Then we watched a video about how to convert measurements from one scale measure to another. On slide 4 was just a slide to help us with the conversions. We also had a slide with examples of how to convert from largest to smallest. I found all the other slides quite easy, but sort of got a bit confused with the word problems. I have a few eye-sight problems so I asked my sister if she could read it to me, then I understood the questions.  As for the create task, I'll try and do it on Friday because i'm still very busy, so please don't mind if I post it a bit later. Well, I hope everyone is having a nice time during lock-down and I can't wait to go back to school!!

No comments:

Post a Comment